Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Insya Allah by Maher Zain

Everytime you feel like you cannot go on...
You feel so lost and that you're so alone...
All you see is night..
and darkness all around
You feel so nervous you can't see which way to go...


Don't despair and never loose hope...
Coz Allah is always by yourside..
.inshaAllah.. .inshaAllah. ..inshaAllah
You'll find your way.. (2x)


Every time you can make one more mistake
You feel you can't repent...
and that it's way too late
You're so confuse....
w
rong decisions you have made
Haunt your mind and you heart is full of shame

Don't despair and never loose hope...
Coz Allah is always by yourside...
inshaAllah.. .inshaAllah. .inshaAllah
You'll find your way.. (2x)


Turn to Allah...He's never far away
Put your trust to Him...
raise your hands in pray
Huu Ya Allah,
guide my steps don't let me go astray...

You're the only one to show me the way...
Show me the way...show me the way...
show me the way...

No comments: